Customer Care Representative
KeyCentrix has been dedicated to independent pharmacy industry for over 40 years by offering thought leadership in pharmacy management systems, best in class technology, world-class domain-oriented solutions consulting, and hands-on support to ensure our pharmacy customers are up and running around the clock. Our companies include independent retail and independent specialty pharmacies across the United States.
The primary task of a customer care representative is customer satisfaction, and to achieve that they must create a positive experience and also build positive relationships with the customer. While interfacing with customers, representatives must demonstrate professionalism, product knowledge and an overall demeanor that will please the customer. This individual must communicate a welcoming, polite, cheerful and understanding tone in addition remain professional, patient and diplomatic while working diligently to find a solution that will satisfy the customer.
The customer care representative must have great communications skills and should feel comfortable working in a team atmosphere. This individual must be multi-task oriented, display a positive disposition and does not get easily discouraged, demonstrate an attitude of learning, seeking to understand and grow. This individual must have a track record of dependability, consistency and follow-through.
- Support customer in the use of all KeyCentrix products
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues reported by customer to customer care
- Maintain ongoing relationship with each customer in assigned portfolio
- Drive customer loyalty through actionable advice and articulate product knowledge
- Maintain expert knowledge of all KeyCentrix products including: Hardware, software, etc..
- Track all customer interactions completely and accurately
- Identify opportunities to improve customer care operational efficiencies
- Ensure clear, prompt and efficient communication regarding customer requests and issues to appropriate team members
- Regularly reach-out to customer in assigned territory to offer product use tips and up-sell training as needed
- A minimum of 3 year pharmacy technician experience
- Experience in problem diagnostics
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Experience in verbal/communication skills
For more information on open opportunities or to apply, please email email@example.com.