The Software Engineer has a passion for producing simple efficient code which provides flexibility, re-usability, and ease of implementation. The ideal candidate will have an understanding and experience with WinForms, WebServices and SQL databases. This individual will have good communication skills and works well with others, partnering with all team members and subject matter experts to deliver solutions. The individual must also be able to accurately forecast the effort required to develop, implement and deliver on time. Necessary traits include creativity, ability to multi-task, and a strong desire to acquire further skills and expertise. Flexibility and a “can do”, solution-oriented attitude is a must.
- Participant in full software development life cycle.
- Apply bug fixes and enhancements to existing applications using C# and MS-SQL.
- Develop tools and utilities using C# and MS-SQL.
- Test and peer review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, good visual design sense, an understanding of usability principles, and the willingness to learn and understand user experience and workflow.
- Display great attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, agile environment.
- Work independently and in tandem with other development team members with various skills and backgrounds.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects, taking initiative, and solving problems creatively and positively.
- Provides technical assistance and training to other departments as required.
- Learning new technologies and skills that benefit the team, product, and company.
- Experience developing object-oriented software.
- Experience with .NET, C#, WinForms, WebServices, and.Net Framework 2.0 (or greater).
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008; ability to write complex database queries and understand database performance issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
- S. degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience working with source code management suites.
- Proficiency building unit tests.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional technology/experience considered a plus:
- Pharmacy or Health Care Field
- CVS, SVN (Subversion)
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Crystal Reports
For more information on open opportunities or to apply, please email email@example.com.