Processing efficiencies, inventory management with 340B support, integrations with external systems, and patient safety tools are just a few resources available through KeyCentrix pharmacy software products to enhance patient care in your outpatient clinic pharmacy.
- Ease of Use – Consistent screen navigation make KeyCentrix products easy to learn and use. Shortcuts throughout the system allow for keyboard or mouse operation.
- Support and Training – With the availability of an extensive training program, 24/7 technical support, offsite backups, and help guides, you can be confident that the KeyCentrix team will be available when your team needs assistance.
- Inventory Management and 340B Support – KeyCentrix products streamline inventory management and include multiple inventory and 340B support.
- Patient Care and Safety – Patient care and safety are at the core of every pharmacy. E-prescribing, pill imaging, DUR checks on alternate profile drugs, multiple verification options (including prior to claim submission), and labs tracking are just a few of the patient safety functions available. Text/email messaging, prefill, and activity tracking tools enhance patient care and adherence.
- System Integrations – Our extensive list of current interfaces includes robotics, as well as packaging, shipping, data, and various other external systems. The availability of a Web API makes it easier for external partners to add new interfaces to our software.