Whether you are opening your first retail pharmacy or you have been in business for years, KeyCentrix pharmacy and point of sale software systems offer scalability and efficiency at an affordable price.
- Ease of Use – Consistent screen navigation make KeyCentrix products easy to learn and use. Shortcuts throughout the system allow for keyboard or mouse operation.
- Efficiency and Scalability– KeyCentrix software systems offer configurable functionality to best support the specific needs of each of your locations. Hard-copy scanning, eprescribing/EPCS, prior authorizations, automated PMP reporting (where available), extensive interface options, user defined fields, and multi-site functionality support efficiency and growth.
- Peace of mind – With the availability of an extensive training program, 24/7 technical support, offsite backups, and other functionality to scale your business, you can be confident that KeyCentrix can support your retail pharmacy for many years.
- Profitability – To succeed in today’s competitive market, retail pharmacies need tools and resources to positively impact their bottom line. Multiple inventory, 340B support, and nursing home support provide resources to expand your business into new markets, while adherence tools provide support for improving your 5 Star Rating. Data mining tools and advanced reporting is also available to allow extraction and analysis of key business areas.
- Patient Care and Safety – Patient care and safety are at the core of every pharmacy. Pill imaging, DUR checks on alternate profile drugs, multiple verification options (including prior to claim submission), and labs tracking are just a few of the patient safety functions available. Text/email messaging, prefill, and activity tracking tools enhance patient care and adherence.